Twin Pregnancy: Week 25

Hello! Sorry it has been so long! But life as a pregnant live in nanny is absolutely nuts! It's wonderful though! I have had a baby shower since I have posted as well.


I hope you like this small update...

Sharing this information is important to me. Like the title says, I am 25 weeks pregnant and these are my rainbow babies. They are a boy (Fredrick) and a girl (Queenie).  They are conceived naturally. There was no vitamins, OTC medicines or medical intervention. I was terrified that I wasn't going to have children after a traumatic accident caused my miscarriage. I became a live in nanny to help with my longing of children and because I love being a nanny. I help homeschool and everything!

I hope you enjoy these updates. I will do them up until I have them and then you'll have weekly updates about postpartum and them!

Baby's size:

My little ones are rutabagas! They feel much bigger than a rutabaga, but that might be because there are two instead of one.

I'm feeling:

I'm feeling really good. I did have some trouble with gas, but other than that I have felt great. I'm already feeling some Braxton Hicks. Other than that I enjoy the kicks of them.

Food love:

I have had many cravings over the last 25 weeks and yes even strange ones. Right now I have been wanting lemonade and bbq really bad. Which that's what I'm eating as I write this so this might be over with for now.

Food hate:

Fish... Yuck and sometimes I don't care for the smell of hamburgers.

3 pros to this week:


  • Talking to my midwife
  • Seeing my babies in 3D
  • Getting a head start on my bullet journal


3 cons of this week:


  • Gas pain... I swear this has been awful pain, but other people in the house have had it too. Maybe it's something we ate?



Currently living in:

MotherhoodSeamless Maternity LeggingsASOS Maternity Crew Neck T-Shirt 3 Pack, and Jade Multi-Color Printed Bottom Maternity Maxi Dress

I have so many motherhood Leggings that it's unreal. ASOS was a nice surprise, because for some reason Motherhood company thinks you should dress like a grandma while pregnant. And Pink Blush is probably going to be my new go to style for the rest of my life!

Looking forward to:

Baby showers #2, #3, and #4!!!

Dreaming about:

I have been dreaming crazy stuff already! My latest one was me trying to make real lemonade and then not getting lemon to juice so instead I decided to make orange juice and I started crying because nothing would squeeze out juice. I woke up crying and squeezing my pillow... Ahhh pregnancy!

That's it for this week! Look forward to next week's post!


No comments